Hey everyone! I wanted to pop on and review all the awesome clothing I’ve received as a gift from Chicwish. If you’ve never heard of it, it is an online store whose teams work out of the US, UK & Asia. I know what your thinking…another online shop out of China that sells cheap items that take 6 weeks to ship, but NO! It’s a Retro, Indie shop that sells the most unique & beautiful items I’ve seen. The lace, embroidery and thickness to the sweaters are awesome…you for sure probably have seen many them popping up all over Instagram. The one thing I always am unsure of when ordering from a new shop, is the sizing. So far, I have found their items run true to size as well.
From top L to R:
- Knitted Open-Coat in Linen I love this! Like a sweater made to look like a coat. I was scared ordering that an XS would be too tight so I went for the S-M. I tend to like things more loose than tight, but I definitely could have gone with the XS. I’ve been wearing this almost every cold morning we’ve had recently!
- Floral Dream Jumpsuit in White & in Navy too! I’m on a floral kick [incase you couldn’t tell!! haha] I ordered both of these in size S and both run TTS. Totally fun with wedges or heels for a night out or slides for a more casual day.
From bottom L to R:
- Daisies Breezy Wrap Ruffle Dress Super cute yellow wrap dress. It is a bit shorter in the front than the back. Even with a larger chest it fit well [wearing size S-M] not too revealing or tight.
- Embroidered Dolly Top So this top was not something I normally would have picked for myself, but I’ve seen it all over Instagram and it looked so adorable on others, so I had to try! It is made well and the material is sturdy for sure. I’m wearing the S-M and it is a bit wide on my petite frame but I think over time the material will settle a bit fitting better. Definitely a unique top to add to my closet!
- Floral Off-Shoulder Top in Pink I don’t buy a lot of off the shoulder tops because I find they become annoying having to re-adjust both shoulders frequently. This was too cute no to pass up! It’s super flowy [wearing S-M] and a good length to wear with shorts or jeans.
What do you guys think? Has anyone else had success with Chicwish?? I have started a wishlist and I’ll share what I l❤️ve:
- Chunky Cardigan in Gray, obsessed with this since I spotted in on Insta!😍😍
- Prairie Check Rabato Coat, love this for fall!🍁🍂
- Key to My Heart Hand Knit Chunky Cardigan, is this not the perfect sweater for V-day??❤️
- Knit Your Love V-Neck Sweater in White, wait this would also be perfect for V-day!!💕
- Shredded Stars Print Black Sweater, anything with stars is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hope you all enjoyed!! Hopefully I’ll be able to share more with you soon!