For all of you that were patiently waiting…it’s you turn! At 12:30 pm est the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens up to anyone without a Nordy’s credit card. Many items I posted about last week have already sold out, but don’t fret! I’ll be on the lookout for re-stocks. I’m going to be linking items on my Facebook page, so follow along! Ok so here are my in-stock top picks:
• This cute North Face pullover….limited colors remain. size S fit me, size up if in-between.
• Colors and sizes left in this basic tee, I purchased size XS…does not have a boxy fit.
• Basic long sleeve tee, I purchased the XS, runs tts.
• Super comfy looking Adidas sneakers…still many sizes left in White.
• Obsessed with these drapes…I bought 2! Taffy & Black bot in XS, plenty of room, in betweens definitely size down.
• Every single color in these suede booties are adorable!
• I’m quite surprised these faux leather leggings are not sold out! They are so perfect with boots/booties & a sweater. I have size S, in between size up.
• I bought this faux leather drape, but then returned because I have another similar jacket. I love this because its soft & looks totally real, and has a bit of edginess to it…but it is cropped and runs a bit fitted/snug. I probably would have sized up to a S.
• These sexy heels are still available in multiple colors and sizes! runs tts.
• Who doesn’t need Hunter boots?? These are a staple necessity for rain or snow!
• This trendy flat is flying off the shelf…limited sizes and colors.
• Just like wearing a cloud! This fluffy fleece it the warmest item I own, hands down. limited sizes left, I have size XS, size down.
Swipe to see more < >